We are here for you!
Do you have a question about WP WebinarSystem? Or do you need any help? Please check this documentation page first to see if your question is answered. If you can’t find the right answer on your question, then please shoot us a message! We are happy to help!
In this section you will find all the information you will need to install and setup WP WebinarSystem in the right way.
- How to install WP WebinarSystem Lite
- How to install WP WebinarSystem PRO
- How to install WP WebinarSystem in a Multisite environment
- Permalink settings
After you have installed and setup the webinar plugin, you can start with creating your first webinar. You will find the steps to take in this section of the documentation.
- The webinar overview
- How to create a live webinar
- How to create an automated webinar
- How to create a paid webinar with WooCommerce
- Description of the webinar status
- Setting up the webinar registration page
- Setting up the webinar thank you page
- Setting up the webinar countdown page
- Setting up the webinar live page
- Setting up the webinar replay page
- How to preview webinar pages
- Duplicate a webinar
- Import / export webinar settings and styling
- Disable Registration for your webinar
In this section we will discuss the different broadcasting sources and possibilities.
- Broadcasting Live with Hangouts on Air / Youtube Live
- Broadcasting Live with an RTMP stream
- Automated Webinar with a pre-recorded MP4 video file
- Automated Webinar with a pre-recorded Youtube video
- Automated Webinar with a pre-recorded Vimeo video
- Broadcast Live using an iframe
During your webinar there are certain actions and interactions you can make. This section explains what you and your attendees can do and will see.
- During the webinar: Control Bar
- During the webinar: Message Center
- During the webinar: Attendee list
- During the webinar: Incentive Box
- During the webinar: Private Question Box
- During the webinar: Live Chat
- During the webinar: Action Box
- During the webinar: Raising Hands
- During the webinar: Call to Action element
- Where can I see the questions asked, after the webinar?
- How many people have signed up for my webinar?
- Exporting attendees
- E-mail options
- Notification e-mail: New registration
- Notification email: confirmation attendee
- Reminder email: day before webinar
- Reminder email: one hour before webinar
- Reminder email: webinar starting
- Reminder email: webinar replay
- Integrate with ActiveCampaign
- Integrate with MailPoet
- Integrate with Mailchimp
- Integrate with Aweber
- Integrate with GetResponse
- Integrate with Enormail